Friday, November 9, 2007

Generations: The History of America's Future, 1584 to 2069

Generations: The History of America's Future, 1584 to 2069 I've been using this book as part of an elongated self-study history course, which has taken me over two years to complete.

The book is thick. It's filled with facts, numbers and history that, normally, would put me to sleep. Instead, I find myself so intrigued sentence after sentence with the logical, compelling and insightful information. (My own copy of the book is covered in highlighter markings on every page!) For myself, I like to enjoy the information in small doses so that I can assimilate the information better.

And while pretty the much the only people I've ever met who've read this book did so as part of a college course, I highly recommend Generations as a key resource for anyone interested in understanding generations and life courses.

Get yourself a copy of Generations: The History of America's Future, 1584 to 2069 and get your pen highlighters out. I bet you'll find lots and lots of information you want to highlight and remember.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites